Live a Mold-Free Life
Mold remediation is important because some molds are toxic at various stages of the decaying state, acting as immune system suppressors and possibly resulting in debilitating health consequences.
If a person is elderly, an infant, or recently recovering from surgery, immune suppressed people or people with chronic inflammatory lung diseases (such as asthma, hypersensitivity, pneumonitis, or severe allergies) should stay out of moldy environments with visible mold growth.
Mold problems can also decrease the value of your property. It is necessary to cut off and clean up any mold contamination, not just to kill the mold, dead mold is still allergenic and some molds are potentially toxic.
If you suspect mold or excess moisture in your property, contact the experts of Premier Restoration Services Inc.